The 11th Annual Family Fun Day, sponsored by St. George Pharmacy
When: Sunday, July 28th 2019. Time: 12PM-4PM
Address: 238 Webster Street, Marshfield, MA 02050
Parking: 230 Webster Street, Marshfield, MA 02050 Park and stroll across the small wooden bridge to the Estate grounds.
Family Fun Day Official Media Sponsor Macaroni Kid
Admission to the Estate Grounds is FREE, food and activities have a fee.
Free Parking at the Senior Center
Music by DJ Rob of GENT Events featuring, hourly drawings and chances to win prizes generously donated by Adamo Day Spa & Retreat, Olivia Rose Children’s Boutique, Tumblefun Gymnastics, KLS Taekwondo, and Brant Rock Market
Special Food Truck Guests
Packed full of fun for the Kids!!!
- 3 Bouncy Houses Sponsored by South Shore Therapies
- Touch a Truck (and boat!) Co-Sponsored by Lapels Dry Cleaning and M&M Transport with Special Guest Jeff Morse of Morse Excavating
- Big Rig donated by M&M Transport
- Lapels Dry Cleaning cool delivery van
- Police, Fire and Rescue
- Morse Excavating Equipment
- Sea Tow South Shore, the beautiful yellow boat seen in Green Harbor
- Pony Rides sponsored by Haddad’s Ocean Cafe
- Petting Zoo provided by Seagate Farm, sponsored by Liv Creative Cuisine , with volunteers from our local 4-H program at Farmtastic
- Little Bit the Clown with Face painting
- Plus, Cluster of Clowns and balloon creations
- And, so much more!
Webster’s Friends and Food Court Sponsors
Presently, the Daniel Webster Preservation Trust oversees the estate. It is available for celebrations such as weddings, special occasion parties as well corporate meetings and seminars. During the first week of December interior and floral designers work their magic and the estate is transformed into a sparkling holiday wonderland.
A look at our previous celebrations! 2018: The Webster Estate’s 10th Annual Family Fun Day!
Phyllis Nielsen, Family Fun Day organizer, is bursting with pride as she announces that her 10th annual Family Fun Day will take place on Sunday, July 29 at the Daniel Webster Estate from noon to 4pm.
“I have had lots of help,” says Phyllis, of her long time committee and team of volunteers. There will be pony rides, a petting zoo, face painting, clowns, balloon creations, and a bouncy house area with a slide and maze. There will be an antique ﬁre engine plus the Marshﬁeld Fire and Police will be on site with their vehicles and the K9 Unit. Food includes popcorn, homemade cookies and brownies, snow cones, grilled hot dogs and hamburgers, and the usual choice of chowders to sample. Plans also include a visit to the Estate by NECN’s Weekend Warrior Weather truck manned by Pete Bouchard and Michael Page who are expected to broadcast live, Big Joe, the storyteller, and Rainforest Reptiles will entertain, live music, and the Plymouth County Sheriff’s Dept. is expected back this year with their Children’s ID Program.