“Deck the Halls”
2019 Christmas at the Estate
PREVIEW GALA – FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6TH 2019
We hope you will add the Webster Christmas Show House to your holiday calendar, and join us for the Estate Opening, Gala Cocktail Party: 7 to 10 PM Friday, December 6th 2019 Hors d’oeuvres, a selection of wine and beers and featuring our signature drink, the Webster Poinsettia.
Gala Tickets: $40/ person and must be purchased in advance. Call: 781-834-7818
Meet Santa, Date to be Announced!
2019 9-Day Christmas Designer Show House December 7-15th
The Christmas Designer Show House is an exclusive nine day event.
- Tickets available at the door only.
- General Admission is $15, Seniors pricing is $10.
- Daily hours are 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Thursday, Dec 12th and Friday, Dec 13th, 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Weekend hours are 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Exclusive evening hours 7PM-9PM TBD.
- Santa Claus visits each year, look for our announcement.
The 15th Annual Christmas Designer Show House at the Daniel Webster Estate, “Deck the Halls.” The Christmas Show House is an event not to be missed as local decorators and ﬂoral designers, some professional and some amateur, some old-timers and some new to the show house; will spend many volunteer hours transforming their chosen room into a Christmas visual delight. Decorations chosen for each room reﬂect that particular designer’s view of Christmas, be it traditional, historical, Victorian, fanciful, or whimsical.
Show House Tickets: available at the door only—$15 general public, $10 Seniors (62yrs) and DWPT
Be the first to see the decorated mansion! Bring a camera and take lots of photos. Please check in on Facebook and TAG us! We would love to share your photos with the community!
A STORIED LOOK AT CHRISTMAS PAST!
The 2018 theme was, “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas” and our featured decorators were as follows-
- ENTRANCE—Y’ISE GARDENERS
- FOYER, STAIRCASE, UPPER HALL—BARRY ARCANGELI
- PARLOR—DEB DUNPHY, JEAN PECK
- DINING ROOM—LYNNE ANN HABEL MURPHY
- BUTLER’S PANTRY—MICHELE CAMPION, STEPHANI SHEA, MEGHAN STEMPEL
- KITCHEN—HANNAH MITCHELSON, MARSHFIELD
- STUDY—NATASHA YOUNG, HOLLISTON
- HALL BATH—LAURA MCLAUGHLIN, SCITUATE
- NURSERY—LAURA MCLAUGHLIN
- WEBSTER BEDROOM—LAURA MCLAUGHLIN
- CAROLINE’S DRESSING ROOM—JUDY TIMMINS
- CAROLINE’S BEDROOM—CINDY CASTRO, DAVID WELCH
- BOUDOIR—KIMBERLY ANDREWS, MELANIE ANDERSON, LISA PLIMTON
- BLUE TOILE ROOM—BETH COOK, KARRIE GREENE, MARSHFIELD
- MUSEUM—JAYNE BOWMAN, WEBSTER DECORATORS
- BACK HALLWAY—BARBARA CARNEY
Sincere thanks to our 2018 Sponsors for their very kind generosity!
- Rand Handy – Marshfield
- ABC Equipment- Marshfield
- Price Automotive – Marshfield
- McNamara Financial – Marshfield
- Ground Effects
- Roberta Fairbanks
- McSweeney and Ricci – Marshfield
- Beverly Johnston – Marshfield
- Hubbard Plumbing – Marshfield
We are grateful to…
Ed Perry – WATD (Marshfield) for his continued kindness, support and encouragement. Karie O’Donnell – Fine Artist/Graphic Designer (Marshfield) For her talent and our lovely program design. Newfield House (Plymouth) For their support and generous donation of confections enjoyed by our gala guests.
The 2017 theme was, “Joy to the Word” and our featured decorators were as follows-
- ENTRANCE–Gwen Frazier
- FOYER, STAIRCASE, UPPER HALL–Dave Welch, Cindy Castro
- PARLOR–Deb Dunphy and Jean Peck
- DINING ROOM–Barry Arcangeli
- BUTLER’S PANTRY–Nancy Christie
- KITCHEN–Michele Campion, Stefani Shea, Meghan Stempel
- STUDY–Lynn Habel Murphy
- HALL BATH–Donna Fallon Cavanaugh
- NURSERY–Y’ise Gardeners
- WEBSTER BEDROOM–Kelly Doloff
- CAROLINE’S DRESSING ROOM–Judy Timmins, Gail Connolly, Kate Pinkham, Michele Powers
- CAROLINE’S BEDROOM–Lisa Wrin, Second 2 None Furniture Consignments
- BOUDOIR–Seaside Gardeners
- BLUE TOILE BEDROOM–Kim Andrew, Melanie Anderson, Realtors, William Raveis, Norwell and Lisa Plimton, Plimton Designs, Hull
- MUSEUM–Karen Bowen, Webster Decorators