2019 Victorian Teas, Annual Seasonal Teas
Tea will be served in the Webster mansion in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. Plan to join in and welcome one or all of the seasons with us. Tickets are $20 and this includes a tour of our historic 1880 Victorian mansion. Tea is by reservation only. Please call Carol 781-834-7818. And don’t delay as these Victorian teas sell out quickly. Enjoy not just a cup of tea but also the three food courses that are served as scones and seasonal breads, assorted tea sandwiches, and delicious desserts.
SERVED 2-4pm (seating at 2)
Annual Seasonal Teas
- Spring Tea – April 7th, 2019- A success!
- Summer Tea – June 9th, 2019- Thank you
- End of Summer Tea -September 22nd – Sign up Now!!
- Fall Tea – October 20th, 2019
- Winter Tea – November 10th, 2019
“A Chocolate Experience” — a NEW event. Sunday, May 19 from 2-4pm. This NEW event was a success!
Tickets $25 and include an alcoholic beverage (Prosecco, wine). Reservations only 781-834-7818. Seating is limited. Taste a variety of chocolate treats to include desserts, fruits and chips dunked in chocolate, and a chocolate fountain for a do it yourself chocolate experience.
EXPLORE MARSHFIELD— Coming Soon!
2019 Progressive Supper – June 29th
With the 3 historic houses. Starting 4 P.M. at Marcia Thomas House to Winslow House and desserts at The Daniel Webster Estate.
The 1699 Winslow House, The Historical Society at the Marcia Thomas House and the Daniel Webster Estate, Marshfield’s historical Triangle. Host their 4th annual Progressive Dinner Saturday June 29 2019 at all three houses. Beginning at the Marcia Thomas house at 4pm for appetizers. Dinner 6pm at The Winslow House House. And Finish the evening with desserts and coffee at the Daniel Webster House. Parking at the Winslow and then a short drive to the Webster house. Tickets are $30.00/person Reservations are necessary as seating is limited. 781-834-9867
2019- The 11th Annual Family Fun Day
THIS YEAR AND EVERY YEAR, ALL ARE WELCOME!
Admission to the Estate is FREE, food and activities have a fee.
- SPECIAL FOOD TRUCK AND FOOD COURT GUESTS:
- Bouncy Houses!! A crowd favorite!
- Touch a Truck (and boat!)
- Antique Fire truck
- Police, Fire and Rescue
- Sea Tow South Shore, the beautiful yellow boat seen in Green Harbor
- Pony Rides
- Petting Zoo
- Music with DJ on the Porch
- Crafts, Facepainting, Storytelling, Balloons
- Police Officers and the Police K-9
- And, so much more
SPONSOR / DONOR OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
2019 Christmas at the Estate, Preview Gala – Friday, December 6th
We hope you will add the Webster Christmas Show House to your holiday calendar, and join us for the Estate Opening, Gala Cocktail Party: 7 to 10 PM Friday, December 6th 2019 Hors d’oeuvres, a selection of wine and beers and featuring our signature drink, the Webster Poinsettia.
Gala Tickets: $40/ person and must be purchased in advance. Call: 781-834-7818
2019 9-Day Christmas Designer Show House December 7-15th
The 15th Annual Christmas Designer Show House at the Daniel Webster Estate,
- Tickets available at the door only.
- General Admission is $15, Seniors pricing is $10.
- Daily hours are 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Thursday, Dec 12th and Friday, Dec 13th, 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Weekend hours are 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Exclusive evening hours 7PM-9PM TBD.
- Santa Claus visits each year, look for our announcement.